We are proud to provide Middletown, OH and the surrounding communities with boarding services. We practice the highest standards of care and cleanliness for patients staying with us. We know that it takes a great deal of trust to leave your pet with someone else, so we want to assure you that we are professional, highly trained, and most of all, we love pets.
The advantages of boarding your pet with us are enormous. Not only will your dog or cat receive great care, but he or she will be in an environment where pet’s needs come first.
If your pet is a patient at All about PetCare, we’ll have your pet’s medical records on site, and we can provide immediate medical attention if any problems should arise. Also, we can provide vaccinations or grooming services upon request. In addition, if your pet requires medication, we can provide the special care required.
If someone else has to take care of your pet, shouldn’t that someone by a skilled veterinarian? We will be happy to supply you with all the details and schedule a tour at your convenience. Let us take care of your pet while you travel the world!!!
Items to Remember
- We offer Science Diet Maintenance diets for pets during their stay with us. However, we would encourage you to bring your pet’s food with you, along with any special treats, in an effort to diminish the risk of gastrointestinal issues due to diet change. Please bring only the amount of food necessary for the duration of the visit (some clients use Ziploc storage bags). You may want to give yourself a cushion of a few extra meals in case your travel plans change.
- Please bring your pet’s medication and instructions for dispensing, if applicable.
- If your pet is not currently a patient of All about PetCare, please ask your current veterinarian to fax their medical records to 513-424-4664. If your pet is not current on his/her vaccinations, we would be happy to provide the necessary shots during their stay. If you have questions regarding the cost for vaccinations, please give us a call. Dogs must be current on the following vaccinations – DHPP, Rabies, Bordetella (within the last six months). Cats must be current on the following vaccinations – FVRCP and Rabies. Both cats and dogs must have had a fecal examination within the last six months due to the risk of parasite transmission to other boarders as well as the hospitality staff.
- If your pet is not currently on flea protection, we recommend that you purchase a one month application of flea prevention product (Advantage or Frontline) (due to the nature of a multi-pet boarding facility). If you are interested in having your pet treated, please let us know.
- If possible, please provide our office with one hour of notice prior to drop-off and pick-up to help us prepare for your arrival/departure.
- We have a Groomer on premises, so if you are interested in having your pet receive a bath or haircut before returning home, just let us know and we can schedule it for you.
Fees for Boarding Services *
- Dogs in Traditional Kennels – $17.95
- Dogs in Traditional Kennels (Second Pet) – $13.95
- Dogs in Luxury Suites – $25.95
- Dogs in Luxury Suites (Second Pet) – $19.95
- Additional Daily Playtime for Dogs (Offering 4 trips outside rather than 2 trips) – $5.25
- Cat Condo Boarding – $17.95
- Birds, Reptiles and Rabbits – $12.50
*Prices listed are per pet – discounts are available for additional dogs in the same kennel/suite
Click below for more information about our Luxury Boarding services.
Again, thank you for choosing All about PetCare for your boarding needs. We look forward to seeing you and your pet!