National statistics estimate that somewhere between four and six MILLION unwanted cats, dogs, kittens and puppies are euthanized in US shelters every year. Spaying and neutering is a simple, effective way you can help be part of the solution.
All about PetCare feels cost should not be prohibitive for a community that wishes to do their part and spay and neuter their pets. We are pleased to offer a Low Cost Canine Spay & Neuter Program for qualified low income applicants.
High Quality Veterinary Care
All about PetCare believes that all animals should receive the highest quality veterinary care possible, even if the services are provided at a reduced cost. The Veterinarians at All about PetCare partner with a Registered Veterinary Technician (RVT) and make use of state of the art instruments, equipment and medications to help ensure your dog’s safety and comfort during its stay with us.
Financial Need Verification
The Low Cost Canine Spay and Neuter Certificate program was created to provide lower cost options for those people in our community faced with financial hardship. Documentation of your participation in one of the following programs must accompany your application: Food Stamps, Medicaid, WIC, SSI, Disability, Section 8 housing.
Spay & Neuter Criteria
- Dogs must weigh less than 40 pounds
- Owners must be present for a complimentary pre-surgical exam with the Doctor prior to purchasing a certificate and scheduling surgery
- Every dog must have a fecal test (stool test) performed to ensure they are negative a maximum of one month prior to surgery. You may bring in a record from a Veterinarian providing fecal results (must be signed by a veterinarian) or you can have a Fecal Test performed at our office at a discounted rate
It can be hazardous for dogs to undergo surgical procedures and anesthesia if your dog has roundworms, hookworms, whipworms or other intestinal parasites. We want to minimize all anesthetic risks possible and provide your pet with a safe, comfortable experience.
- An additional $21.20 fee will apply for female dogs over 6 months of age, in heat or pregnant or for male dogs with retained testicles
- All dogs must be considered to be in good health by our Veterinarians and not have any vomiting or diarrhea within the last week
Canine Spays (females): $75
Canine Neuters (males): $65
The prices above include the following:
- Pre-surgical exam with a Veterinarian
- Spay or Neuter procedure
- Anesthetic monitoring, recovery and day hospitalization
- Antibiotic injection
- Pain injection
- Pain medication to go home
- Post-surgical recheck appointment 10-14 days after surgery
Please print out and fill in the application found here, or stop in during regular business hours. Remember that documentation from one of the following programs must accompany your application in order to be considered: Food stamps, Medicaid, WIC, SSI, Disability, Section 8 housing.
Please allow up to 3 days for your application to be reviewed and accepted. You will be contacted via phone and informed if your application was accepted or declined.
LOOKING FOR LOW COST FELINE SPAY AND NEUTER INFORMATION? Click here!